Aadhar Card Apply Online: The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has issued a 12-digit number to the residents of India which is known as Aadhar. It is one of the important documents to the citizens of India. All individuals can enroll for an Aadhaar card as it serves the purpose of an address proof and an identity proof. To qualify for an Aadhaar number, you need to complete multiple checks and data validation.
To apply for a new Aadhar card, you need to visit an Aadhaar enrollment Center near you. At the center you have to fill the Aadhaar application form, and submit your biometric data along with the required documents for proof of identity and proof of address. Today in this article we will share with you a step-by-step process to apply for a new Aadhar card in 2022.
READ ALSO:- Apply Online For Voter ID Card 2022
Aadhar Card Apply Online
|Scheme Name||Aadhar Card|
|Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Serve As||Address Proof/ Identity Proof|
Locate an Aadhaar enrollment Centre
Whether you are applying for a new Aadhar card for an individual or for a member of your family, you need to locate and visit and Aadhaar enrollment Center. The enrollment process is free of cost. You can get enrolled at any enrollment centre close to you.
How to Apply for Aadhaar at an enrollment Centre?
You can apply for a new aadhar card by searching for an enrollment centre close to you by visiting the UIDAI website and selecting and entering information by:
- Postal (PIN) Code
- Search Box
Once you entered the information you will get addresses to centres close to you. Now you have to choose the enroll -ment centre. Once you choose the centre, you will need to visit the centre along with certain documents such as Identification Proof, Address Proof like Pan Card, Votar Card etc. Now here is the steps you have to complete –
- Step:1- Collect the aadhar card application form from the centre.
- Step:2- Fill the application form with your details like Name, DOB, etc.
- Step:3- Submit your biometric data along with the required documents.
- Step:4- Review all the details you provided make any corrections if needed.
- Step:5- Submit the aadhar card application form to the centre.
- Step:6- You will receive an acknowledgment slip containing your enrollment number.
Aadhar Card Apply Online
If you want to enroll for Aadhaar online, follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Step:1- Visit the official website of UIDAI i.e. https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Step:2- Select the option on the homepage “Book an Appointment“
- Step:3- Fill in the information such as State, District, Postal Code, etc.
- Step:4- Visit the Aadhar Enrollment Centre and collect the aadhar application form.
- Step:5- Submit your biometric data along with the required documents.
- Step:6- After completing all the necessary processes, you will receive an acknowledgment receipt.