AP PGECET Registration 2022 | Post Graduation Engg Common Entrance Test | Closing Date 14th June 2022 | Apply For AP PGECET Examination @https://sche.ap.gov.in/
AP PGECET Registration 2022: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has published a notification on 10th May 2022 to conduct Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET)-2022 for admission into M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy/ Pharm.D (PB) courses in the Academic Session 2022-23. Online application for this exam will start on 11th May 2022 and will be available till 14th June 2022.
Candidates who are waiting for AP PGECET Registration 2022 can fill up an online application form from the official website i.e. https://sche.ap.gov.in/ from 11th May 2022. The applicants who want to appear in the PG Engineering Common Entrance Test for the academic session 2022-23 can fill out the online application form from the link given below. The examination will be conducted on 18th to 20th July 2022.
AP PGE CET Examination
|Exam Name||Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Exam Date||18th to 20th July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14th June 2022|
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of fee: 11th May 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online without Late Fee: 14th June 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online without Late Fee of Rs. 500/-: 14th to 20th June 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online with Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-: 21st to 25th June 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online with Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-: 26th to 30th June 2022
- Date for Correction of Application Form: 28th June to 02nd July 2022
- Date of AP PGECET 2021: 18th to 20th July 2022
AP PGECET Registration 2022: Eligibility
Applicants have to possess B.Tech/ B.Pharm from a recognized Institute to apply for AP PGE CET 2022.
How to Apply in AP PGECET Examination 2022?
For OBC Candidates: Rs. 1200/- For BC Rs.900/- & For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs: 700/-