West Bengal Land Record Information 2022 | Check khatian No, RS LR Plot Information | Land & Land Records and Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department | ROR Land Record @banglarbhumi.gov.in
Banglarbhumi West Bengal Land Record: Banglarbhumi is the official online web portal of West Bengal where you can search West Bengal land records such as khatian no, plot no, ROR request, mutation application, etc. This official website [banglarbhumi.gov.in] is created and maintained by the Land & Land Records and Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department. Now you don’t need to visit officers and wait for too long to get your land information.
Previously, the people of West Bengal needs to visit the government officers to get their land information and that was a very lengthy procedure as well as time-consuming. That’s why today we are sharing this post about the Banglarbhumi West Bengal Land Record portal. With the help of this website, people can grab information related to their land.
Banglarbhumi West Bengal Land Record
|Department||Land & Land Records and Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of West Bengal State|
|Records||Land Records/ Khatian / Plot / Map Check/Land Value, Know your Property, Mutation|
Banglarbhumi: List of Services
- ROR application
- Land distribution
- Digitization of maps and records
- Online land records/Bhulekh West Bengal/ West Bengal land record search by name
- Rent controller
- Thika tenancy
- India-Bangladesh border demarcation
- ISU management
- Training (ARTI and LMTC)
- State land use board
Banglarbhumi West Bengal Land Record: Khatiyan Plot Information
To get khatiayn & plot information of your land, you have to visit banglarbhumi.gov.in first. Then click on the link “know your property”. A new page will open with khatiayn & plot information. On this page, you have to enter the details of your land such as District, Block, Mouza, and enter your plot or khatian number and search. Now you can see khatiayn & plot information of your land in detail.
How to Apply For the Banglarbhumi ROR Application?
- Applicants who want to record their plot or khatiyan, first need to sign in or sign up on the website banglar bhumi.gov.in with your id and password.
- Now, on the homepage click on the link “citizen services” and select ROR Application.
- Fill out the application with your details such as your name, khatiyan no, etc, and submit the form.
- Now make a payment of Rs.20 and download your certified copy ROR certificate.