Bike Insurance in Policybazaar: Bike Insurance or Bike Insurance refers to an insurance policy taken against any loss of your bike/scooter due to accident, theft or any natural calamity. Basically it is a contract between a bike owner and an insurance company that provides protection against third party liability arising from injury to one or more individuals.
It is also known as 2 wheeler insurance which provides financial security to you and your two wheeler against any damage caused by accident. The bike insurance provides protection to all types of two wheeler such as motorcycle, scooty, sctooter, etc. Today in this article we will share with you about “How to Buy Bike Insurance in Policybazaar”.
What is Bike Insurance Policy?
Bike insurance or two wheeler insurance is a contract between a bike owner and an insurance company that provides protection against third party liability arising from injury to one or more individuals. As per Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is mandatory to have third party insurance coverage for your bike. 2 wheeler insurance provides financial security to you and your two wheeler against any damage caused by accident.
READ ALSO:- HDFC Ergo Car Insurance 2022
Why should I buy Bike Insurance Form Policybazaar?
There are some advantages of getting bike insurance in policybazaar which are mentioned below –
- You can buy bike insurance at Policybazaar quickly.
- You do not have to provides details of your previous bike insurance policy.
- You can get your policy renewed without any inspection and documentation.
- You can easily renew your expired policy at Policybazaar.
Types of Two Wheeler Plan in India
Generally there are two types of bike insurance policies offered by insurance companies in India. These are –
1. Third Party Bike Insurance
As set out in the Motor Vehicles Act 1988, third party bike insurance is a compulsory cover and all motorists must be insured against their liability to other persons or property. Third party insurance is a cover that protects you from liability arising from loss, injury or damage to a third party. It may be the same person or third party property that has been damaged by your bike.
2. Comprehensive Insurance
Comprehensive insurance gives your bike the much-needed all-round protection that gives you comprehensive coverage against a barrage of risks, including loss or damage caused by natural calamities, theft, accidents, fire, etc. Not only this, comprehensive insurance gives you the added benefit of cover against third party liability.
Benefits of Bike Insurance Policy
There are some benefits of having a bike insurance plan. These are –
- Two wheeler policy provides financial security to you and your two wheeler against any damage caused by accident.
- It covers protection against third party liability arising from injury to one or more individuals.
- Bike insurance provides protection to all types of two wheeler such as motorcycle, scooty, sctooter, etc.
How to Buy Bike Insurance in Policybazaar?
If you want to buy bike insurance in policybazaar, follow these steps given below –
- Step:-1 Visit the official website of Policybazaar.
- Step:-2 On the top of the homepage you will find “Motor Insurance“ link.
- Step:-3 Select the two wheeler insurance policy from the link.
- Step:-4 Select your city and RTO zone and choose bike manufacturer, model, etc.
- Step:-5 Select the plan you want to buy and choose add-ons.
- Step:-6 Enter required details and pay the premium amount through an online payment.
- Step:-7 A confirmation mail with policy will be mailed to you.