How to Check Aadhar Card Status; The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has issued a 12-digit number to the residents of India which is known as Aadhar. It is one of the important documents to the citizens of India as it serves the purpose of an address proof and an identity proof. To qualify for an Aadhaar number, you need to complete multiple checks and data validation.
To apply for a Aadhar Card, you need to visit an Aadhaar Enrollment Center near you. At the center you have to fill the Aadhaar application form, and submit your biometric data along with the required documents. Today in this article we will share with you a step by step process on how to check Aadhaar card status.
Aadhar Card Status Check Online
|Scheme Name||Aadhar Card|
|Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Serve As||Address Proof/ Identity Proof|
Check for Aadhar Card Status via Enrollment Number
You can check your check Aadhaar card status online if you have enrolled for it at an Enrollment Centre. In order to check you Aadhar status you will need your Enrollment ID or EID. Your EID can be found on the acknowledgment slip you received after enrollment. Follow these simple steps in order to check Aadhaar card status online.
- Step:1- Visit the official website of UIDAI i.e. https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Step:2- Select the option on the homepage “Check Aadhar Card Status“
- Step:3- Enter your 14-digit enrollment number & date and time of Enrollment.
- Step:4- If you have lost or forgotten your EID, you can retrieve it by visiting the Lost or Forgotten EID/UID webpage on the UIDAI website.
- Step:5- After entering your EID number click on check status button.
How to Check Aadhar Card Status Through SMS?
In order to Check Aadhar Card Status through SMS, all you need to visit the official site of the UIDAI. Now you need to fill some details such as enrollment number & date and time of enrollment and the registered phone number. After submitting you will receive your aadhar number via SMS.