Diamond Harbour Women’s University DHWU Admission 2022-23 | DHWU UG & PG Courses, Application Form & Eligibility Criteria | Online Application Opening Date July – August 2022 | Apply For UG PG Course @http://www.dhwu.ac.in/
DHWU Admission 2022-23: Diamond Harbour Women’s University is one of the best known & the first women university of West Bengal which was started in the year 2013. The University offers various courses such as UG, PG, M.Phil & P.hD courses. The university offers extensive education in humanities and basic sciences. The university offers education in two faculties such as the Faculty of Arts and the Faculty of Science.
DHWU has published a notification regarding UG PG Admission for the academic session 2022-2023. The admission would be based on aggregate from state and national examinations boards. Students who are interested in UG PG courses can fill in the registration form from the official portal i.e. http://www.dhwu.ac.in/. The university only accepts scorecards from NET/SET/SLET for M.Phil & GATE/NET/SET/SLET for P.hD.
DHWU Admission 2022-23
|University||Diamond Harbour Women’s University|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU|
|Programs||UG, Masters, M.Phil, Ph.D. and Diplomas|
|Facilities||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships, Bank|
1.Faculty of Arts
- Political Science
- Women’s Studies
2.Faculty of Science
Courses Offered by DHWU (UG)
|BA (Hindi)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (History)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Home Science)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Mathematics)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Physical Education)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Political Science)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Public Administration)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Rural Development)||3 years||12th pass|
Courses Offered by DHWU (PG)
|M.A in Bengali||Bachelor Degree||2 Years|
|M.A in Education||Bachelor Degree||2 Years|
|M.A in English||Bachelor Degree||2 Years|
|M.A History||Bachelor Degree||2 Years|
|M.A in Philosophy||Bachelor Degree||2 Years|
|M.A in Political Science||Bachelor Degree||2 Years|
|M.A in Sanskrit||Bachelor Degree||2 Years|
|M.A in Sociology||Bachelor Degree||2 Years|
|M.A in Women’s Studies||Bachelor Degree||2 Years|
|M.Sc in Botany||Graduation in Science||2 Years|
|M.Sc in Chemistry||Graduation in Science||2 Years|
|M.Sc/ M.A in Geography||Graduation in Science||2 Years|
|M.Sc in Mathematics||Graduation in Science||2 Years|
|M.Sc in Physics||Graduation in Science||2 Years|
|M.Sc in Zoology||Graduation in Science||2 Years|
|M.Sc in Computer Science Application||Graduation in Science||2 Years|
- Applicants must complete the 12th Board examination.
- A minimum of 55% is required for admission to PhD and MPhil postgraduate degree.
- Candidates will have to face written test and viva for MPhil admission.
- Candidates wishing to be admitted to PG, must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 45%.
- Passport size photograph.
- 12 Class Mark Sheet
- UG degree (for a PG program)
- Community Certificate
- Mark Sheets for Date of Birth proof
- Adhar Card
DHWU Admission 2022-23
- Go to the official website of DHWU i.e. http://www.dhwu.ac.in/.
- On the homepage, you will find UG/PG Admission link.
- Click on the desired course link
- You will be redirect to a new window.
- Click on take admission and register yourself.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload required documents such as Adhar card, mark sheet, etc.
- Pay the registration fee of Rs.300/- through online.
- Submit the application form and take a print copy of the form.
- Address: Diamond Harbour Road, Sarisha, South 24 Parganas West Bengal 743368, India
- Tel. No.: +91 03174 245 801 / 3174 245 802
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org