Download Caste Certificate PDF 2022: A cast certificate is an important document for those belonging in SC/ST/ OBC category. West Bengal Backward Class Welfare Department provides the OBC/ST/OBC certification to the backward classes. the government of West Bengal has made it easier to download cast certificate online through the official website i.e. castcertificatewb.gov.in. Once your application is approved, you can download your Digital Caste Certificate.
In India people have been divided into different classes and this division has been done on the basis of caste. Due to this caste system, oppression of lower caste people increases and they are kept away from basic units like education, jobs and prosperous life. To stop the casteism system, the government of West Bengal has started West Bengal Caste Certificate for the backward class people of the state. Here is the step to Download Caste Certificate PDF 2022.
Download Caste Certificate PDF
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Caste Certificate (OBC/OBC/ST)|
|Organization||West Bengal, Backward Class Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||Backward Class Citizens of West Bengal|
|Objective||Providing Caste Certificate|
Required Documents For Cast Certificate
Some documents are required for an individual who want to apply for SC/ST/OBC Cast Certificate. The required documents are mentioned below-
- Identity Proof like PAN card, Driving License, etc.
- Address Proof like Adhar Card, Voter ID, Electricity/water bill, ration card, etc.
- Passport size photocopy
- Domicile certificate of West Bengal
- Income Certificate
How to Download Caste Certificate PDF?
If you have a SC/ST/OBC Cast Certificate, you can download it by following the steps below –
- Visit the official website State Backward Class welfare portal.
- On the homepage, you will find “Download Certificate” option.
- Click on it and enter Application No/Certificate No, Name, DOB
- Finally click on “Download Certificate ” button.
- Your certificate will be downloaded to your device.
You can use these contacts to know any type of question and information, contact details are given below: –
- Email ID – email@example.com
- Address- Backward Classes Welfare Department
- DJ-4, Sector-II, Administrative Building, SDO Bidhannagar, 4th Floor, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091