HDFC Home Loan EMI Calculator 2022: HDFC Limited provides a tool “Home Loan EMI Calculator” that helps you know the details of your payment in advance. With this tool you can easily calculate your home loan EMI in a few steps. HDFC Home Loan EMI Calculator is simple and free to use. HDFC’s EMI Calculator for a Home Loan can help you make an informed decision about buying a new home.
HDFC offers home loans with EMIs starting from Rs.703 per lakh and interest rates from 7.55% Per Annum with some additional features like flexible repayment options and top-up loans. All you have to do is mention the loan amount you have taken, the monthly interest rate and the maximum tenure. With low interest rates and long repayment tenure, HDFC ensures you a comfortable home loan EMI.
What is HDFC Home Loan EMI Calculator?
Home Loan EMI Calculator is a free to use tool provides by HDFC Limited for calculation of the loan installment i.e. EMI towards your home loan. With this tool you can easily calculate your home loan EMI in a few steps. HDFC’s EMI Calculator for a Home Loan can help you make an informed decision about buying a new home.
EMI Calculation Formula
P x R x (1+R)^N / [(1+R)^N-1]
- P = Principal loan amount
- EMI= Equated Monthly Installment
- N = Loan tenure in months
- R = Monthly interest rate
If the Principle Amount is Rs. 20 lakh with a rate of interest of 7.2% and tenure of 10 years, the EMI will be calculated as-
[2,00,0000 X 7.2 X(1+7.2)^10]/[(1+7.2)^10-1]= 23,428
How To Use HDFC Home Loan EMI Calculator 2022?
You can calculate EMI online through HDFC Limited. This is one of the simplest and convenient way to calculate your HDFC Home Loan. Here is the steps to calculate your HDFC Home Loan.
- Step: 01- Visit the official website of the HDFC Limited.
- Step: 02- On the homepage you will find the option “ Home Loan“.
- Step: 03- Click on the link & go to the “Loan” sections.
- Step: 04- In the loan section you will find the link for calculators.
- Step: 05- Click on the link and various loan calculators will appear in front of you.
- Step: 06- Select EMI Calculator to check your loan amount.
Home Loan Amortization Schedule
|Year||Opening Balance||EMI*12||Interest Paid (Yearly)||Principal Paid (Yearly)||Closing Balance|