How to Check High Court of Orissa Case Status: The High Court of Orissa is the highest court of the Indian state of Odisha, which is located in Cuttack. It was established on 26th July 1948, and has jurisdiction over the entire state of Odisha. The court serves as an appellate court over subordinate courts and tribunals within its territorial jurisdiction.
The High Court of Orissa is a very important institution in the state, as it serves as the final court of appeal for all legal matters in the state. It has a Chief Justice and a certain number of judges appointed by the President of India. The Chief Justice of the High Court of Orissa is the head of the judiciary in the state, and is responsible for the administration of justice.
The High Court of Orissa has jurisdiction over various types of cases, including civil, criminal, and constitutional matters. It also has jurisdiction over cases related to labor disputes, revenue matters, and land acquisition matters. The court has the power to issue writs and orders for the enforcement of fundamental rights, and is vested with the power of judicial review over administrative decisions of the state government.
The High Court of Orissa has played a significant role in shaping the legal landscape of the state. It has delivered several landmark judgments in cases related to environmental protection, labor rights, and women’s rights, among others. The court has also been instrumental in upholding the principles of justice, fairness, and equity in the state.
The High Court of Orissa is known for its efficiency and professionalism in handling legal matters. It has a well-established system of case management and a team of competent judges and support staff. The court also makes use of modern technology to facilitate the delivery of justice, such as video conferencing for virtual hearings.
How to Check High Court of Orissa Case Status?
The High Court of Orissa provides a facility for litigants and advocates to check the status of their cases online. The case status feature on the High Court of Orissa website allows parties to track the progress of their cases, including hearing dates, orders passed, and the next date of hearing. This feature provides a convenient and transparent way for parties to stay informed about their cases without having to physically visit the court.
To check the High Court of Orissa Case Status of Orissa website, a party needs to follow a few simple steps –
- Step:-1 They need to visit the official website of the High Court of Orissa
- Step:-2 Click on the ‘Case Status’ option on the homepage.
- Step:-3 Next, they need to select the type of case, such as civil, criminal, or writ petition,
- Step:-4 Enter the case number or party name in the search box.
- Step:-5 The search results will provide the current status of the case, along with other relevant information such as the next date of hearing, the court number, and the stage of the case.
The case status feature on the High Court of Orissa website is beneficial for parties as it allows them to stay informed about the progress of their cases without having to make frequent visits to the court. This feature is especially helpful for litigants who may be residing in other parts of the state or country and may not be able to physically attend court hearings. Additionally, it saves time and effort for advocates who can quickly access the case status information and prepare for the next hearing.
In conclusion, the case status feature on the High Court of Orissa website is a useful tool that enhances transparency and accountability in the judicial system. It allows parties to track the progress of their cases conveniently and helps in reducing the burden on the court system. This feature is a testament to the court’s commitment to adopting technology and innovation to improve the efficiency of the justice delivery system.
How to Check High Court Case Status by Name?
To check the High Court of Orissa Case Status by Name, a party can follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the Orissa High Court.
- Look for the “Case Status” tab on the website’s homepage and click on it.
- Choose the type of case, such as criminal, civil, or writ petition.
- Select the option “Party Name” and enter the name of either the petitioner or respondent in the search box. It is important to enter the name correctly as it appears in the court records to get accurate results.
- Once you have entered the party name, click on the “Submit” button.
- The website will then display a list of cases related to the party name entered, along with their current status and the next date of hearing.
- Select the relevant case from the list and click on it to view detailed information about the case status.
It is important to note that the case status feature on the High Court website is updated regularly, but it may not reflect real-time information. Therefore, it is advisable to confirm the status of the case with the respective court or advocate handling the case.