How to Download EPF Passbook: EPF or Employees Provident Fund is a popular scheme, was launched under the supervision of the Government of India. Any employee who gets salary in India, the employer deducts a fixed amount as PF (Provided Fund). Do you know how much money is deposited in your Employees Provident Fund (EPF) account? EPF passbook helps to know how much deduction can be claimed from gross income under section 80C. Thus, all members can check their EPF passbook to know the transactions in their EPF account.
What is an EPFO member Passbook?
EPF Passbook, similar to the bank passbook, is an online facility provided by EPFO for Employees Provident Fund Organization. The EPF passbook helps the EPF members to know the transactions in their EPF account. Through this passbook users can check their account balance, view their account statement, take print and download the same. But, one has to register UAN (Universal Account Number) on the website before availing the e-passbook facility.
How to Register UAN?
In order to register in UAN member portal, you need to follow these simple steps below –
- Step:-1 Visit the official site of EPFO Member Portal
- Step:-2 On the homepage, you find “Activate UAN“
- Step:-3 Click on the link & a new page will open.
- Step:-4 Enter your UAN, Name, Aadhaar, Mobile No, etc.
- Step:-5 Click on ‘Get Authorization PIN’.
- Step:-6 OTP will be sent to your mobile via SMS.
- Step:-7 Now enter the OTP and click on ‘Validate OTP and Activate UAN’.
- Step:-8 On activation of UAN, you will get SMS with password.
- Step:-9 Use the password to log in to your account.
How to Download EPF Passbook?
Do you want to know How to Download EPF Passbook? Then follow these simple steps below –
- Step:-1 Visit the official site of EPFO India Passbook Portal.
- Step:-2 On the homepage, you find “Login” option
- Step:-3 Enter your UAN, password and Captcha.
- Step:-4 Now login into your account.
- Step:-5 Select the member ID to view your passbook.
- Step:-6 The detailed passbook of all transactions will appear on the screen.