How to Duplicate Pan Card Download: Sometimes we don’t have our physical PAN Card with us and there are a certain places where a PAN Card is required. In such cases a duplicate Pan Card or e Pan Card can be downloaded from the official website of NSDL i.e. https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/. When you apply for a PAN Card, it will take some time for the physical PAN card to be delivered to your address. If you required the PAN card immediately, you can download the e-PAN online.
PAN is an important documents as it serves the purpose of an address proof and an identity proof. PAN or Permanent Account Number is a unique 10-Digit alphanumeric code that is issued by the Income-tax Department of India against all the bank accounts of a person. In order to increase the efficiency, the government of India has launched e-Pan Card (पण कार्ड) using which you can get a virtual PAN Card which is equally recognized all over India.
How to Duplicate Pan Card Download Through NSDL?
In order to download e-Pan Card you need to follow the steps mentioned below –
- First go to the official website of NSDL i.e. onlineservices.nsdl.com
- Enter your Acknowledgement Number or PAN Number.
- Enter your Date of Birth/Aadhaar etc.
- Now fill in the captcha code and click on “submit”.
- You will received an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received and click on “Validate”.
- Now you will get “Continue with paid e-PAN download facility” option.
- Make payment and “Download e-PAN”.
How to Duplicate Pan Card Download Through UTI?
In order to download e-PAN Card (पण कार्ड) Online, you have to follow these simple steps –
- First go to the official website of UTIITSL
- On the homepage, you will find ePan Card download link.
- Click on the link & a new window will be appeared.
- Enter details such as the PAN number, GSTIN number, date of birth.
- Fill in the captcha code and click on submit button.
- Click on Get OTP & on the next page, enter the OTP and make the payment.
- Once the payment has been made, you will be able to download the e-PAN.
PAN Card Customer Care Number
- Income Tax Department:- +91 2027218080
- NSDL:- 1800 1020 990/ 1800 224 430
- UTIITSL:- 033 4080 2999, +91(33) 40802999, Mumbai Fax: (022) 67931399
- Income Tax Tollfree Number:- 18001801961
- Protean eGov Technologies Limited Tollfree number:- 1800 222 990