How to Online Ticket Booking: We need an OTP Ticket in any West Bengal Government Medical and Hospital (PG, SSKM, NRS, etc) to visit a doctor in the outdoor section. The West Bengal Health Department had launched Online OPD Ticket Booking system to made it easier to book OPD tickets from the official website i.e. wbhealth.gov.in. You can book a ticket with a few steps within a minute from home.
Do you want to know about How to Online Ticket Booking System? If Yes! then follow these simple steps below. We will share with you all the required documents and process of West Bengal Online OPD Ticket Booking. You can book a ticket one week in advance. So, here is the steps you can follow to download your OPD Ticket.
Online OPD Ticket Booking Details
You have to fill the following details, in order to get Online OPD Ticket –
- Name of the hospital
- Visit date
- Name of the Patient
- OPD Type
CHECK THIS:- Krishak Bandhu ID Number Check
How to Online Ticket Booking?
To book an OPD Ticket you have to follow the steps below –
- Visit the official website i.e. wbhealth.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will find OPD Ticket Booking link.
- Click on the link and verify your mobile number.
- A OPD Ticket Booking application form will be appeared.
- Select the hospital where you want to go for treatment.
- Enter patient name, age, address, opd type, etc.
- Click on submit and your OPD Ticket will be generated.
- Now you can download and print it.