IIT Hyderabad Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship | Research Associate at IIT Hyderabad | TiHAN-IIT Hyderabad Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship | Apply IIT Hyderabad PDRF @https://tihan.iith.ac.in/
IIT Hyderabad Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad was established in 2008 as a public technical and research university in Sangareddy district, Telangana, India. IIT Hyderabad recently announced a notification Advertisement No. TiHAN/May/2022/Rec/04 on 13th May 2022 for Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship (CSE/ECE/EEE) 2022.
IIT Hyderabad Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship program is offered to Ph.D. with B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. or equivalent degree holders. The fellow will receive a consolidated pay of INR 55,000 per month (negotiable). The position is for a term of 1 year, subject to performance extension. Applicants can apply for the fellowship program from the official site i.e. https://tihan.iith.ac.in/.
Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship
|Program Name||Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship (CSE/ECE/EEE)|
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad|
|Fellowship||Rs. 55,000 per month (negotiable)|
|Last Date||29th May 2022 (5 P.M.)|
IIT Hyderabad Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship
- PhD with BE/BTech/MSc/Equivalent in CSE/ECE/EEE/ME/Aero with relevant research/industrial experience.
- Applicants should have good academic records and good writing skills.
- Applicants should not have published in Predatory Journals.
- Applicants must be 1-2 Years of Experience.
2. Job Description:-
- Collection of relevant literatures
- Expertise in one of the domain areas listed below.
- Co-ordinate the work with the team.
- Report preparation and lab management.
- Interaction with sponsored agencies, etc
3. Domain Areas:-
- Autonomous Navigation
- Communication and Networking, V2X, Connected Vehicles
- ADAS Functions
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs)
How to Apply IIT Hyderabad Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship?
- First, visit the official website i.e https://tihan.iith.ac.in/.
- On the homepage, you will see the “Click Here” option.
- Read the notification & check eligibility.
- Now open the application form.
- Fill in the application form with details.
- Finally, submit the application form.
IITH PDRF Selection Procedure
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, academic record, and relevant experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the interview by the selection committee.
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview
- The post will be left vacant and if suitable candidate is not found then new advertisement with extended date will be given.