Learner License Download: In case you have lost your original licence or if you don’t have it with at the moment, you can easily download learner’s license from the official website i.e. parivahan.gov.in. Thus, a Driving Licence is one of the important documents in India that is required to a vehicle on road. Government of India, the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has made it easier to download learner’s license with just few clicks.
Today in this article we will share with you Learner License Download Process For All States. Before that you need to confirm some necessary documents like Aadhaar number and Driving license number to download the soft copy of your learner’s license. Basically, learner’s license is given to people who wish to start learning to drive or ride a vehicle. After 1 month you get learner driving licence, you can apply for permanent driving license.
What Is Learner’s Licence?
A learner license is a temporary driving licence, that means you can drive with this license but it is not permanently driving licence. The validity of this license is up to 6th months.
READ ALSO:- How to Download Driving Licence Soft Copy
Learner License Download Process?
In order to download your learner’s licence, you need to follow these steps below –
- Visit the official website i.e. parivahan.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will find ‘Learner Licence’.
- Under Learner Licence, you will find link for ‘Printing the Learner’s Licence‘option
- Enter your application number/Licence number/mobile number & DOB.
- Click on submit button & an OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Verify the OTP and click on ‘Submit’.
- Your Learner Licence PDF will be displayed on the screen.