Mamata Banerjee Rs 500 Scheme 2022 | CM 500 টাকা স্কিম | CM Rs 500 Scheme Eligibility & Beneficiary List | West Begal Mamata Banerjee Rs 500 Scheme Registration https://wb.gov.in/
Mamata Banerjee Rs 500 Scheme 2022: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has introduced a new scheme to help the women of the states. Under this scheme, government is going to provide financial assistance to the eligible families. The scheme is also known as West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
The state government is going to fulfill its promise by providing Rs.500 stipend for general class women and Rs.1000 stipend for SC / ST women. In this article we will share with you detailed information about পশ্চিমবঙ্গ লক্ষ্মী ভাণ্ডার যোজনা 2022 such as objective, features, benefits, application Form, eligibility criteria, required documents, etc.
Chief Minister Scheme 2022
|Scheme Name||Mamata Banerjee 500 Rupees Scheme|
|Organization||Government of West Bengal|
|Objective||Provide Financial Support|
|Beneficiary||Female Heads of a Family|
About Mamata Banerjee Rs 500 Scheme
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has introduced a new scheme to help the women of the states. Under this scheme, government is going to provide financial assistance to the eligible families. The scheme is also known as West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme. Under this scheme, Rs.500/- per month will be given to the general cast category members and Rs.1000/- will be given to the SC & ST cast category members for their individual financial support. Nearby 1.6 cr households in West Bengal will be benefited by this scheme.
Benefits of Scheme
- Under this scheme financial assistance will be given to the female head of the family.
- Nearby 1.6 cr households in West Bengal will get benefit by this scheme.
- Financial support will be Rs.500/- per month to the general category and Rs.1000/- to the SC & ST category.
- The female head will get the amount directly to their bank account.
Mamata Banerjee Rs 500 Scheme 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be a resident of West Bengal.
- Applicants who are belonging in SC/ST category can apply for this scheme.
- Taxpayer family are not eligible for Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
- Only female head of the family can apply for this scheme.
- For general category who have more than of 2 hectares of land cannot apply for this scheme.
- Adhar card
- Caste certificate
- Residential certificate
- Bank accounts details
- Ration card
- Age proof
- Income Proof Certificate
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Mobile number
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Form (PDF)
There are two ways to apply for this scheme first is online and second is offline. Here we will share with you the offline process for CM Rs 500 Scheme 2022 –
- First of all visit the official website of Lakshmi Bhadar.
- Now, download the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme application form.
- Now take a print copy of the application form.
- Fill out the application form and attach the required documents along with your photograph.
- Now submit the filled application form to the nearest concerned department or duare sorkar camp.