MPSC Rajyaseva Syllabus 2022 | Rajyaseva Pre Syllabus & Exam Pattern | State Service Examination/ Rajyaseva | Download MPSC Rajyaseva & Exam Pattern @mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Rajyaseva Syllabus 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced recruitment notification in May 2022 to conduct State service commission examination for Assistant Director, Chief Officer, Assistant Commissioner etc Post. The online registration process has been started. Applicants who want to prepare for State Service Examination are advised to visit the official site i.e www.mpsc.gov.in for Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
To crack the Rajyaseva State Service Examination, candidates must know the Rajyaseva Pre Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022. State Services (Preliminary) Examination contains two compulsory paper. Question papers will be set in Marathi & English languages. Candidates who clear the Preliminary examination will be eligible for mains examination.
MPSC Syllabus 2022
|Exam Name||State Service Examination/ Rajyaseva|
|Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Exam Duration||120 Minutes|
|Exam Levels||Prelims & Mains|
MPSC Rajyaseva Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Paper-I: General Knowledge, General Science, History||200|
|Paper-II: Language-English & Marathi, Reasoning, Mental Ability||200|
SSE Mains Exam Pattern
|English & Marathi Language- Descriptive||100|
|English & Marathi Language- Objective||100|
|History & Geography||150|
|Indian Constitution & Indian Politics||150|
|HRD & Human Rights||150|
MPSC Rajyaseva Syllabus 2022
a. General Studies
- national and international importance
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Economic and Social Development
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, etc.
- Current events of state
- Comprehension Skills- Class X/ XII level in Marathi & English Languages.
SSE Rajyaseva Mains Syllabus
- Growth of Communalism and the Partition of India
- Socio and cultural changes
- Indian Economy under Colonial Rule
- National movement in Gandhian Era
- Establishment of British Rule in India
- History of Modern India
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar’s approach to the problem of untouchability
b. Human Resource Development
- Vocational Education
- Rural Development
- Human Rights-Child & Women Development
How to Download MPSC Rajyaseva Syllabus 2022 ?
- Visit the official site i.e www.mpsc.gov.in
- Check notification for SSE Rajyaseva vacancy.
- The notification mentions the syllabus, examination pattern
- Download the pdf file and prepare for the examination.
|SYLLABUS||PRELIMS | MAINS|