North American University Institutional Scholarships 2022 | Freshman and Transfer International Students | How to Apply NAU International Scholarship | Institutional Scholarships 2022 @https://www.na.edu/
North American University Institutional Scholarships: North American University, a private university in Stafford, Texas, invites applicants for North American University Institutional Scholarships for eligible undergraduate and transfer students. Scholarship recipients must meet all University requirements for regular admission in the fall and spring semester for eligibility. So, all applicants are encouraged to apply for the scholarship as early as possible.
Full-time students (12 credits per semester or more) may qualify for scholarships for their tuition fees as described in Section 126.96.36.199. Students will be responsible for all other expenses, such as admission and accommodation application fees. Currently, North American University does not offer scholarships to undergraduate students.
NAU International Scholarship 2022
|Scholarship Name||NAU Institutional Scholarships|
|Organization||North American University|
|Beneficiary||Freshman and Transfer Students|
NAU Merit Scholarships Eligibility
To apply for the North American University Institutional Scholarships 2022, applicants must are expected to meet the following conditions:-
- Applicants must be freshman or transfer or international students.
- Applicants must enroll in full-time degree program.
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
- Applicants must attempt at least 18 credit hours and meet the minimum CGPA requirements by the annual assessment and renewal period.
- Applicants who meet or exceed the CGPA requirements will automatically qualify to renew their current Academic Merit Scholarship.
How to Apply North American University Institutional Scholarships?
- First, visit the official website of North American University.
- On the homepage, you will see the “International Scholarship” option.
- Click on it & you will be redirect to a new page.
- Now submit all supporting documents including SAT, ACT, high school transcripts, and previous college transcripts, by the requested deadline.