PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana (PM-KMY) 2022: The Prime Minister Narendra Modi has introduced an old age pension scheme for all land holding Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs) in the country, which is known as the “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-Dhan Yojana (PM-KMY)”, as a voluntary and contributory pension scheme for the entry age group of 18 to 40 years. The पीएम किसान मानधन योजना is effective from the 9th August, 2019. In this article we will share with you पीएम किसान मानधन योजना Online Registration, Eligibility & Benefits.
The PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana (PM-KMY) is administered by the Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare, and the Government of India in partnership with Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). Under पीएम किसान मानधन योजना, LIC provides an assured monthly pension of Rs. 3000/- to all the small and marginal farmers after the age of 60 years. This scheme was introduced with a purpose to secure the lives of small and marginal farmers in India.
PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-Dhan Yojana|
|Governing Body||Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Effective From||9th August, 2019|
About PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana (PM-KMY)
PM-KMY Scheme in India is a central government scheme launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 9th August, 2019 to secure the lives of small and marginal farmers in India. The beneficiary can become a member of the पीएम किसान मानधन योजना by registering under the Pension Fund managed by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). An assured monthly pension of Rs. 3000/- to all the small and marginal farmers after the age of 60 years will be provided by the Pension Fund Manager, Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC).
To register in PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria mentioned below –
- Applicant must have to be a permanent resident of India.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 40 years.
- The scheme is only for the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs) in the country.
READ ALSO: – Atal Pension Yojana (APY) 2022
पीएम किसान मानधन योजना Benefits & Key Features
Here is some of the benefits & key features of PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana (PM-KMY) mentioned below –
- It is a central government scheme for all land holding Small and Marginal Farmers.
- Under this scheme, an assured monthly pension of Rs. 3000/- to all the small and marginal farmers will be given.
- The LIC shall be the Pension Fund Manager and responsible for Pension pay out.
- If there is no spouse, then the total contribution along with interest will be paid to the nominee.
- If the farmer dies after the retirement date, the spouse will receive 50% of the pension as Family Pension.
How to Register in PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana?
In order to apply for PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana, you need to follow these simple steps below –
- First, go to the official website of PM-KMY i.e. https://pmkmy.gov.in/.
- On the homepage you will find “Click here to Apply Now“, button.
- Click on the link and a new web page will appear on the screen.
- Here you will get two options for registration “Self Enrollment” & “CSC VLE”.
- For Self Enrollment process, the applicants will have to make login using mobile number & OTP.
- For CSC VLE process, the applicants will have to make login using CSC connect.
- You have to click on the option as per your requirement.
- After that a new page will open where you have to enter your Mobile Number, Username, email, etc.
- After that you have to click on the of sign in option & a dashboard will open containing the name of schemes.
- Select ‘Enrollment‘ option and select the scheme name to open the subscriber enrollment registration form.
- Here you have enter complete details and click at the “Submit” button to complete the application process.