Punjab Labour Card Apply Online Form 2021: Department of Labour, the state government of Punjab has launched a new government scheme namely the Labour Card Scheme. The main motive of the scheme is to give the labor card to the citizens of the state Punjab. Now people can check the full details of the scheme from the Building and Other Construction Workers (BOCW) Welfare Board for laborers. Any labor who wants to take the benefits of BOCW schemes, He/She must have to fill the online registration form.
Punjab Building and Other Construction Workers (BOCW) Welfare Board is running various schemes such as stipend scheme, shagun scheme, LTC scheme, ex-gratia scheme, general surgery aid scheme, tool kit scheme, maternity benefit scheme, Balri Tohfa scheme, etc. The building labor, construction laborer, and any other persons who are doing a labor job in Punjab can fill the online application form at the e-Labour Card portal.
Punjab Labour Card Apply Online
|Scheme Name||Labour Card Scheme|
|Organization||Building and Other Construction Workers|
|Department||Department of Labour, Punjab|
Punjab Labour Card Apply Online Process-
- Go to the official website of the e-labor card i.e. https://pblabour.gov.in/.
- At the homepage click on the link “Create New User”.
- Punjab Labour Card online application form will open.
- Now enter your details such as email, name, mobile number, etc, and submit the form.
- A link will be sent to your registered email ID, click on the link and verify your email ID.
- in the next step, e-Labour will bring the applicant to Verify Mobile page with OTP.
- After verification of Mobile No, e-Labour will allow the applicant to set his / her password.
- Once registration is done, applicants can log in to the e-Labour by clicking on the LOGIN menu at the top right corner of the home page of the pblabour.gov.in web portal.
- After log in to the e-labor portal account, applicants need to update his/her labor profile with the latest photo and signature.
- Once the applicant has updated his profile, the applicant can have all regulatory clearances of e-labor Punjab.