Saral Pension Plan of SBI Life: The Saral Pension of SBI Life is a single individual, premium, non-linked, immediate, non-participating annuity plan. SBI Life currently offers three pension plans for the benefit of its customers, Saral Pension is one of these plans. SBI Life – Saral Pension provides you regular income, along with return of purchase price, without letting you make any compromises. Here in this article we will share you Saral Pension Plan of SBI Life.
Features and Benefits of Saral Pension Plan
Here is the features and benefits of Saral Pension Plan mentioned below –
- It is a single individual, premium, non-linked, immediate, non-participating annuity plan.
- SBI Life – Saral Pension provides you regular income, along with return of purchase price.
- Loan and Surrender facilities available for financial emergencies.
- With the help of the plan you can take a retirement.
- You can revive the policy within 5 years from the date of first unpaid premium.
Saral Pension Plan of SBI Life: Documents
To apply for SBI Life Saral Pension Plan you need the following documents –
- Identity proof
- Age Proof
- Address proof
- Income proof
READ ALSO:– LIC Jeevan Shanti Plan
Saral Pension Plan Eligibility
Here is some of the eligibility mentioned below to qualify for the plan –
- You must be an Indian citizen in order to buy this plan.
- The minimum age limit to buy this plan is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit to buy this plan is 65 years.
- The minimum Policy Term is 10 years.
- The maximum Policy Term is 40 years.
- The minimum sum assured on vesting is Rs. 100000/
- There no limit for maximum sum assured on vesting.