Scheduled Caste Certificate Apply Online Process in 2021: West Bengal Backward Class Welfare Department provides the SC/ST/OBC certification for the scheduled tribe candidates. The Supreme Court of India has given the order to the National Commission for Scheduled Tribes to confirm the authenticity of the Scheduled Tribes status.
Basically, the department provides equality among the oppressed classes to enhance the quality of life. The Government of West Bengal, Backward Class Welfare Department has to be set for the sustainable development for the backward classes to uplift them. Here, through this article, we will discuss Scheduled Caste Certificate Apply Online Process in 2021.
WB Caste Certificate Benefits?
This caste certificate has many advantages. If you have a Scheduled Caste Certificate, you can get all the benefits mentioned below-
- A Scheduled Caste Certificate can be used to get a reserved seat in a school or college.
- SC Certificate holders candidates can get reserved seats for competitive examinations and scholarships.
- The Government and Private organizations have reserved seats for the Scheduled Caste candidates for jobs.
- Homesites are allocated for people with SC certificates.
- SC Certificates holders also can get the advantage to use the land granted by the government of India.
- Also, the SC Certificates holders can stand for elections.
Required Documents For SC Certificate
Some documents are required for an individual who want to apply for SC Certificate. The required documents are mentioned below-
- Identity Proof like PAN card, Driving License, etc.
- Address Proof like Adhar Card, Voter ID, Electricity/water bill, ration card, etc.
- Passport size photocopy
- Domicile certificate of West Bengal
- Income Certificate
Scheduled Caste Certificate Apply Online Process
- The candidates who want to apply online for SC Certificate must visit the official website State Backward Class welfare portal.
- Now click on the link mentioned, “Apply For Caste Certificate Online”.
- Now registered yourself with your email id and phone number and login into your account.
- Fill in your entire details like name, age, contact details, religion, etc.
- Verify your details and hit the submit button.
- In the next step, you have to upload the scanned copy of your original documents.
- After the submission of the application, you will receive an acknowledgment slip that you can download and save for the future.
- Also, save the application number to check the status of your online application.
- Once the verification process is done you will get an email or SMS that your SC Certificate is ready.