SGPGIMS Hospital Recruitment 2023 | Staff Nurse Recruitment | Last Date 01st March 2023 | SGPGIMS Hospital in Lucknow Download SGPGIMS Recruitment Notification @ https://sgpgims.org.in/
SGPGIMS Hospital Recruitment 2023: Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences has published a recruitment notification Advertisement number I/75/Rectt/ Autonomous SMC/2022-23 on 9th February 2023 for Staff Nurse Vacancy through Sports Quota 2023. Candidates who are seeking Nursing Job Vacancy can fill up to 1974 Vacancies for the above said Post. Selected candidates will be appointed in Lucknow [Uttar Pradesh].
Interested and eligible candidates can download SGPGIMS Hospital Lucknow Notification online from the official website of SGPGIMS i.e. https://sgpgims.org.in/. All the applicants are advised to read the notification & check their eligibility and apply before the last date. The last date to apply for Staff Nurse Recruitment is 01st March 2023. Candidates are requested to check details & completed all eligibility criteria before applying.
SGPGIMS Hospital Recruitment Details
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Organization||Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01st March 2023|
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment Dates
- SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment Notification Published on 9th February 2023.
- SGPGIMS Hospital Recruitment 2023 Online Application Available from 10th February 2023.
- SGPGIMS Lucknow Staff Nurse Recruitment Last Date 01st March 2023
- SGPGIMS Recruitment Computer Based Examination will be held on 23rd March 2023
SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment Fees
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs 1180/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs 708/-
SGPGIMS Hospital Staff Nurse Syllabus
1. Basic Sciences
- Anatomical and Biochemical structures to explain the physiological functions of human body and factors.
- Various groups of micro-organisms of clinical importance.
- Disinfection and Sterilization for the prevention of diseases in the Hospital and Community.
- Collect and handle specimens of various diagnostic tests.
- Enumerate weights and measures and demonstrate skill in calculation of dosage and preparation of solutions.
- Read and Interpret prescriptions and care for drugs according to the regulations.
- Describe various groups of Drugs acting on different systems of the body.
- Recognize the toxic symptoms related to common drugs and poisons.
2. Nutrition & Dietetics
- Various Nutrients and their importance in the maintenance of health.
- Plan diets suitable to socio economic status for different age groups and physiological conditions.
- Nutritional deficiencies and their prevention and management.
- Plan therapeutic diets for various disease conditions.
3. Psychology, Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing
- Nomal and deviations in behavior among various age groups and their cause.
- Explain the principles of psychology and its application in health and diseases.
- Interpret behavior of self and others.
- Recognize deviations from normal behavior and provide guidance and counseling.
- Dynamics of patients behavior and its application in providing nursing care.
- Communication and maintain interpersonal relations.
- Therapies utilized in psychiatry and the various roles of nurses in psychiatric nursing.
4. Fundamental Nursing
- Describe Nursing as a profession, its scope, etiquettes & ethics.
- First aid Treatments.
- Congenital and Safe Environment to the patient.
- Carry out basic nursing procedures for the care of the patients with an understanding of the scientific principles involved.
- Make observations and records
Administer prescribed medications and carry out treatments.
Maintain records of patients and nursing care.
5. Community Health Nursing
- Personal, environmental, Social and cultural factors contributing to health of individual, family and community.
- Methods of control of spread of diseases.
- Needs for health education and evaluate the effect of the same to patients, families and community.
- Prepare and use appropriate audio-visual aids for imparting health education.
- Symptoms of social disorganization and social pathology.
- Demonstrate skills in medico-social work.
6. Medical & Surgical Nursing
- Causes, pathophysiology, symptoms, treatmemnt and prophylactic measures in common medical and surgical conditions affecting various systems of the body.
- Provide patient cantered nursing care in patients with common medical and surgical conditions affecting various systems of the body.
- Prepare operation theatre for surgery and assist in operative procedure.
- Identify common equipment used in operation theatre.
- Explain the anesthesia used, with their effects and dangers, and care for an anesthetized patient until such time as he recovers from the effect of anesthesia.
- Recognize and provide first aid in case of common emergencies using the resuscitation equipment including intubation.
- Care of critically ill patients who required support for maintaining vital functions.
- Provide first aid in case of disaster, emergency and accidents and demonstrate skill in transporting the casualties.
- Organize casuality emergency services.
- Explain Infectious diseases, their transmission and barrier nursing in hospital and community.
SGPGIMS Hospital Recruitment 2023: Eligibility
|Qualification||Applicants should have to Possess Diploma/ Degree (Nursing) to apply for these post|
|Selection||Computer Based Examination|
How to Apply in SGPGIMS Recruitment 2023?