CHSL Recruitment 2022 | Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ JSA Post | Total Vacancies 4500 | Last Date 4th January 2023 | SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification @ https://ssc.nic.in/
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a recruitment notification on 6th December 2022 to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2022 for the following positions – Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO). Candidates who are seeking Government Jobs can apply for these vacancies through online mode.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant Posts from the official website of SSC i.e. https://ssc.nic.in/. Applicants are advised to read the official notification & check their eligibility criteria and fill out the application form for 4500 vacancies before the last date. The last date to fill out the application form is 4th January 2023.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Last Date to Apply||4th January 2023|
- Starting date of online applications – 6th December 2022
- Closing date of online applications – 4th January 2023
- Last date for making online fee payment – 5th January 2023
- Last date & time of generation of offline Challan – 4th January 2023
- Last date of payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) – 6th January 2023
- Correction dates – 10th January 2023
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) – Feb–Mar, 2023
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
|Qualification||Applicants have to complete 12th Class or equivalent to apply for these posts.|
How to Apply in SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022?