SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 | Multi Tasking Staff & Other Vacancies | Total 12523 Vacancies | Last Date 24th February 2023 (Date Extended) | Dowload SSC Recruitment Notification@ ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023: The Staff Selection Commission has published a recruitment notification on 18th January 2023 to conduct Computer Based Examination for the recruitment of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff & Havaldar Post. Candidates who are seeking 10th Pass Job Vacancy can fill up to 12523 Vacancies across India. SSC MTS Recruitment online application link will be activated on 18th January 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can Dowload SSC Recruitment Notification from the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in. Applicants are advised to read the notification and check their eligibility and apply before the last date. The last date for submission of online applications is 24th February 2023. Selection will be done on the basis of Computer Based Examination. Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Physical Standard Test (PST).
SSC Recruitment Details
|Post Name||Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff & Havaldar|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th February 2023.|
SSC 10th Pass Job Vacancy
|Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff||11994|
Important Dates of SSC Recruitment
- SSC Recruitment Notification Published on 18th January 2023.
- SSC MTS Recruitment online application link will be activated on 18th January 2023
- SSC Havildar and MTS Recruitment Last Date 24th February 2023
- SSC Recruitment Computer Based Examination Scheduled on April, 2023
SSC Selection Process
- Computer Based Examination.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
SSC MTS Application Fees
- For GEN/OBC Candidates Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates- NIL
SSC MTS Syllabus
- Numerical and Mathematical Ability
- Reasoning Ability and Problem Solving
- General Awareness
- English Language and Comprehension
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023: Eligibility
|Eligibility||Indian citizens who have completed 10th Std/ 12th Std/ Degree from a recognized board can apply for the Multi Tasking Staff & Other Vacancies.|
|Selection||Computer Based Examination. Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Physical Standard Test (PST).|
How to Apply in SSC Recruitment 2023?
|LAST DATE EXTEND NOTICE||CLICK>>|