Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 | Online Application Process | Eligibility Criteria & Renewal Process | West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme | Apply Online svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021: West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme which is also known as Bikash Bhavan Scholarship is a merit cum based scholarship for the meritorious and economically backward students of West Bengal. The main aim of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the poor students of West Bengal. SVMCM (V3.0) is one of the most popular merit cum based scholarships for the students of West Bengal that is cover your studies from class 9 to class 12th.
Today, through this article we are going to share a piece of detail information such as the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship application process, SVMCM Registration process, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship renewal, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 importance dates, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship last date, SVMCM eligibility criteria, SVMCM scholarship online status check, etc.
SVMCM (V4.0) Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship|
|Launch By||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, West Bengal|
What is Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021?
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship or Bikash Bhavan Scholarship is one of the most popular merit cum based scholarships for the students of West Bengal that is cover your studies from class 9 to class 12th. SVMCM (V3.0) is only for the meritorious and economically backward students of West Bengal who can’t afford their financial assistance. So, the main aim of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the poor students of West Bengal. SVMCM (V3.0) offers financial assistance to poor students up to Rupees 1000/- per month depending on the core or the level of the study.
SVMCM (V3.0) Important Documents
The following documents are needed while you applying for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship –
- Address Proof (Adhar Card)
- Ration Card/Voter Card
- HS Marksheet
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photocopy
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
SVMCM (V3.0) Important Dates
|SVMCM (V3.0) Starting Date||October 2021|
|SVMCM (V3.0) Last Date||15th December 2021|
|SVMCM Renewal Last Date||15th December 2021|
SVMCM (V3.0) Scholarship Benefits
- The government of West Bengal has launched SVMCM (V3.0) for the minority students of WB.
- Financial assistance will be given to the poor students under this scheme.
- According to the scheme, financial assistance will be offered to poor students up to Rupees 1000/- per month.
- All the economically weaker sections of society can avail the benefits of this scheme.
- All the students from class 9th to post-graduation can take benefit from this scholarship.
SVMCM (V3.0) Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be a resident of West Bengal.
- Candidates have to complete HS or equivalent examination with 75% marks.
- For the undergraduate scheme, applicants have to score 75% in class 12th.
- For the postgraduate level, applicants have to score 53%-55% in graduation.
- For kanyashree applicants, students must have passed graduation with 45% of marks.
- The annual family income of the students should not be more than 2.5 lakhs.
How to Apply For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021?
- First, visit the official website of SVMCM i.e. svmcm.wbhed.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will see the registration link, click on it.
- Now enter your details such as the mobile number and email id.
- After submission, 15 digits applicant’s id will be generated.
- Now login with the generated Applicant ID and Password.
- Fill up the svmcm application forms.
- Now upload the scanned copies of the image and signature under 10kb to 20kb.
- Upload the supporting documents and click on submit application button.