WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2021 | Smart Card Online Registration, Eligibility & Benefits | Swasthya Sathi Scheme | West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Card | Apply Online https:// swasthyasathi.gov.in/
WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2021: Mamta Banerjee, the chief minister of West Bengal has announced a new government scheme “Swasthya Sathi Health Scheme 2021″. There are a lot of schemes launched by the chief minister to help the resident of West Bengal. According to the scheme, every family of West Bengal will get Rs.5 lakh per year for cashless treatments. The WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme was first applicable on 1st December 2020.
Today, in this article we will share detailed information on Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2021 so that you can apply for this scheme and take avail all the benefits of health. We will also share the smart card online registration process, eligibility & benefits. Here is the step-by-step guide to applying for the new West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2021.
West Bengal Health Scheme
|Scheme Name||Swasthya Sathi Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Beneficiary||Residents of West Bengal State|
|Objective||Providing Health Services|
What is West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2021?
Swasthya Sathi Scheme is a newly launched government scheme by the chief minister of West Bengal, Mamta Banerjee. According to the scheme, every individual family of West Bengal will get Rs.5 lakh per year for cashless treatments. The main objective of this scheme is to provide health services to the residents of West Bengal State. The WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme was first applicable on 1st December 2020.
Read Also:- eSampada Portal Registration 2021
WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the Cashless Health Scheme and take avail all the benefits of health, applicants have to follow the eligibility criteria mentioned below –
- Applicants must be permanent residents of West Bengal.
- An applicant must not be listed under any other government healthcare scheme.
- The Swasthya Sathi Card will be issued to the female members of the family.
- It is pertinent that the applicant falls in the BPL section. The person can apply only if he is registered under RSBY.
Benefits of the Smart Card
Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee launched this scheme to provide health services to the residents of West Bengal State. There are some benefits of this smart card mentioned below –
- According to the scheme, every individual family of West Bengal will get Rs.5 lakh per year for cashless treatments.
- All the treatments will be based on the smart card.
- The full premium under the Health Scheme will be borne by the Government of West Bengal.
- Beneficiaries do not have to pay any amount of premium.
- Under this project, all pre-existing diseases are covered.
- There are no family size restrictions.
How to Apply WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2021?
- First, go to the official website of Swasthya Sathi.
- Now, on the homepage, you will find a link to apply online.
- Click on the link, it will take you to a new page.
- Now, enter your details and attach all the important documents.
- Finally, click on the submit button.