Swasthya Sathi Status Checking Process: The Government of West Bengal had made it easier to check swasthya sathi status online. Swasthya Sathi is a state government scheme under which every family of West Bengal will get Rs.5 lakh per year for cashless treatments. Basically, Swasthya Sathi is a Health Scheme that is launched by the chief minister of West Bengal, Mamta Banerjee.
The main purpose of the Swasthya Sathi scheme is to provides health services to the citizens of West Bengal. If you have applied for a new Swasthya Sathi card, you can check the status of the Swasthya Sathi application through the official website i.e. swasthyasathi.gov.in. Today in this article we will share Swasthya Sathi Status Checking Process.
Swasthya Sathi Status Checking
|Scheme Name||Swasthya Sathi Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Beneficiary||Residents of West Bengal State|
|Objective||Providing Health Services|
Swasthya Sathi Status Checking Process
Here is the steps below to check the status of your new Swasthya Sathi card online –
- Visit the official website i.e. swasthyasathi.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will find ‘Check Status‘ option.
- Click on the link and a new page will open.
- Select your district name and enter registration no.
- Now click on submit & your application will be displayed on the screen.