7 Tips to Crack RRB Group D Exam in First Attempt: Every year the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) publishes notification of recruitment of candidates for the post of RRB Group D. So, it can be a great opportunity for those who are looking for a government job in Indian Railways. Candidates who want to apply for RRB Group D exam but do not know how to prepare for Railway exam, don’t worry you are in the right place. In this article, I am going to share with you about 7 tips to crack RRB Group D Exam in first attempt.
What is RRB Group D Examination?
The Railway Recruitment Board is a government organization which recruits employees in Indian Railways through various examinations. RRB Group D is one of them, and it is a computer based test conducted by Railway Recruitment Board which recruits candidates for various positions like Helper / Assistant Pointsman, Track Maintainer Grade-IV etc.
READ ALSO:- Best Railway Exam Books 2022
RRB Group D Exam Syllabus and Pattern
You must first understand the syllabus before applying for RRB Group D Exam 2022. We all know that RRB Group D is a computer based test (CBT) exam, and the curriculum based on math, general science, general logic and general knowledge, the test consists of three stages –
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Testing (PET)
- Document Verification
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||100||90 Minute|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs|
READ ALSO:- How to get a job in the Indian Railway
7 Tips to Crack RRB Group D Exam in First Attempt
Are you confused about how to crack RRB Group D exam on first try? Don’t worry, here are 7 Tips to Crack RRB Group D Exam in First Attempt –
- Make Study Plan:- You need to make a study plan according to your schedule. It is very important to calculate your preparation time to pass the RRB Group D exam. Now, strictly follow the schedule to achieve your success.
- Time Management:- It is very important to manage and use your time. To achieve your success you have to use your extra time properly. So, use your extra time by reading books, newspapers which will sharpen your brain and develop your skills. Make a list of your daily tasks, and make a schedule according to your work.
- Prepare and Practice Notes:- In order to pass the Railway Group D exam on the first try, you need to prepare your notes and practice those notes as much as possible. Keep notes of what you learned from the process, such as formulas, important questions, etc., which will enhance your memory.
- Practice from Previous Year’s Question Papers:- Every year the Railway Recruitment Board publishes Group D examinations. Therefore, candidates who want to appear in RRB Group D Exam 2022 and take part in Railway Group D exam on first try, have to collect sample questions from previous year’s exam. Railway boards often repeat the question. So, if you practice those sample questions every day, you will benefit.
- Read and Revised:- Most of the examinees do not get much time to read and revised the subjects. But it is very important to revised what you have read. You need to read English books, newspapers which will increase your English grammar and vocabulary.
- Take Mock Tests:-Give mock tests frequently to improve your skills. This is considered to be the best way to analyze your strengths and weaknesses. A mock test will help you understand what you haven’t acquired yet. Also, mock exams reduce the candidate’s fear of exams. Also focus on GK, Current Affairs, which may be asked during the interview.
- Take Breaks:- Take a few hours break after finishing your studies. This will improve your memory and retention capacity. So, save some time for your rest, and stay calm. Also, believe in yourself, and stay confident.