TNPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2022 | Combined Civil Services Examination-III Syllabus & Exam Pattern | Junior Inspector & Store Keeper | Download TNPSC Grade – III Syllabus @www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced recruitment notification to conduct Combined Civil Services Examination-III (Group-III.A Services) for Junior Inspector & Store Keeper Post. The online registration process has been started. Applicants who want to prepare for Group 3 Examination are advised to visit the official site i.e tnpsc.gov.in for Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
To crack the Group III Examination, candidates must know the Combined Civil Services Examination-III Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022. TNPSC will conduct the OMR Based Test for 300 marks. Aspirants who have cleared the Combined Civil Services Examination-III will be placed at anywhere in Tamilnadu state. Aspirants who are waiting for the TNPSC Group 3 Syllabus & Exam Pattern, can download it from the link given below.
TNPSC Syllabus Recruitment 2022
|Exam Name||Combined Civil Services Examination-III|
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Inspector & Store Keeper|
TNPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern
Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (SSLC Level)
General Tamil/General English
TNPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2022
- Match the following words and phrases given in Column A with their meanings inColumn B.
- Choose the correct ‘Synonym’ for the underlined word from the options given.
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix).
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article.
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition.
- Select the correct Question Tag.
- Select the correct Tense.
- Select the correct Voice.
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle).
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Object…).
- Fill in the blanks with correct Homophones.
- Find out the Error (Articles, Preposition, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb).
- Select the correct sentence.
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb).
- Select the correct Plural forms.
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence).
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words (eg.: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun).
- British English – American English.
- Choose the correct ‘Antonym’ for the underlined word from the options given.
- Figures of Speech (Alliteration – Simile – Metaphor – Personification – Onomatopoeia – Anaphora – Rhyme Scheme – Rhyming Words – Repetition, etc.)
- Poetry Appreciation
- Important Lines
List of Poems
- Life – Henry Van Dyke
- I am Every Woman – Rakhi Nariani Shirke
- The Secret of the Machines – Rudyard Kipling
- The Ant and The Cricket – Adapted from Aesop’s fables
- No Men are Foreign – James Falconer Kirkup
- The House on Elm Street – Nadia Bush
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening – Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree – William Blake
- On Killing a Tree – Gieve Patel
- Your Space – David Bates
- Sea Fever – John Masefield
- Courage – Edgar Albert Guest
- Team Work – Edgar Albert Guest
- From a Railway Carriage – Robert Louis Stevenson
- Indian Seasons – Nisha Dyrene
- A Tragic Story – William Makepeace Thackeray
- The Spider and the Fly – Mary Botham Howitt
- The River – Caroline Ann Bowles
- The Comet – Norman Littleford
- The Stick-together Families – Edgar Albert Guest
- Special Hero – Christina M. Kerschen
- Making Life Worth While – George Elliot
- A Thing of Beauty – John Keats
- Lessons in Life – Brigette Bryant & Daniel Ho
- My Computer Needs a Break – Shanthini Govindan
Literary Works (List of Prose)
- His First Flight – Liam O’Flaherty
- The Tempest – Tales From Shakespeare
- The Last Lesson – Alphonse Daudet
- Water – The Elixir of Life – Sir C.V.Raman
- The Story of a Grizzly Cub – William Temple Hornaday
- Sir Isaac Newton – Nathaniel Hawthorne
- My Reminiscence – Rabindranath Tagore
- The Woman on Platform 8 – Ruskin Bond
- The Nose Jewel – C.Rajagopalachari
- A Birthday Letter – Jawaharlal Nehru
- The Little Hero of Holland – Mary Mapes Dodge
- The Dying Detective – Arthur Conan Doyle
- Learning the Game (Book Extract) – Sachin Tendulkar
- The Cat and the Painkiller (An Extract from The Adventures of Tom Sawyer) Mark Twain
How to Download TNPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2022?
- Visit the official site i.e tnpsc.gov.in
- Check notification for TNPSC Grop 3 Notification
- The notification mentions the syllabus, examination pattern
- Download the pdf file and prepare for the examination.