UP Scholarship Online Form 2021-22 | Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship & Post Metric Scholarship | Online Application Process | Eligibility Criteria & Renewal Process | UP Scholarship Portal Scheme 2021 | Apply Online scholarship.up.gov.in
UP Scholarship Online Form 2021: Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh is going to fill Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship & Post Metric Scholarship for the academic session 2021-22. According to the Government Scheme, students from class 9th, 10th 11th, 12th, UG Courses BA, B.Com, B.SC, B.Tech, LLB and Other Various UG Courses, PG Courses MA, Diploma can fill up UP Scholarship Online Form 2021. The main aim of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the poor eligible students for education in Uttar Pradesh at a different level which includes pre-matric and post-matric schemes.
Today, through this article we are going to share a piece of detailed information such as the UP Scholarship Online Form 2021 application process, Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship & Post Metric Scholarship Registration process, UP Scholarship renewal, Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Portal 2021-22 importance dates, eligibility criteria, etc. All eligible students can apply online for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme from the official website scholarship.up.gov.in.
UP Scholarship Online Form
|Scholarship Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship & Post Metric Scholarship|
|Department Name||Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Minority Students of Uttar Pradesh|
What is UP Pre Matric Scholarship & Post Metric Scholarship?
The Government of Uttar Pradesh, Social Welfare Department has decided to fill Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship & Post Metric Scholarship for the academic session 2021-22. According to the Government of Uttar Pradesh, students can fill up UP Scholarship Online Form 2021 from 29th October 2021 to 30th November 2021. UP students who are in class 9th to 10th can apply for the pre-matric scholarship and the students who are in 11th, 12th, Graduation, Ph.D. can apply for the post-matric scholarship. The objective of the scholarship is to provide financial support to the minority students of Uttar Pradesh.
UP Scholarship Required Documents
- Last Year Exam MarkSheet
- Income Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates who are in class 9th to 10th are eligible for pre-matric scholarship
- Candidates who are in class 11th, 12th, Graduation, Ph.D. are eligible for the post-matric scholarship.
- The annual family income of the students should not be more than INR 1,00,000.
- Applicants must belong to a minority category.
How to Apply UP Scholarship Online Form 2021?
- First, visit the official website of UP Scholarship i.e. scholarship.up.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will see the registration link, select the scheme type & click on it.
- Now enter your details such as the mobile number, dob, and email id.
- Now login with your mobile number and date of birth.
- After login, you can fill in the application form.
- Now upload the scanned copies of the image and signature under 10kb to 20kb.
- Upload the supporting documents and click on submit application button.