UP Scholarship Registration 2023 | UP Pre Matric Scholarship & Post Metric Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria & Renewal Process | UP Scholarship Portal Scheme 2023 | Apply Online scholarship.up.gov.in
UP Scholarship Registration 2023: Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh is going to fill Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship & Post Metric Scholarship for the academic session 2022-23. Candidates who are belonging from the SC/ST/OBC/Minority and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) of the society are eligible to apply for UP Scholarship. The main aim of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the poor eligible students for education in Uttar Pradesh at a different level which includes pre-matric and post-matric schemes.
Today, through this article we are going to share a piece of detailed information of UP Scholarship Registration 2023 process, Under the Scheme, students from class 9th, 10th 11th, 12th, UG Courses BA, B.Com, B.SC, B.Tech, LLB and Other Various Courses MA, Diploma can fill up UP Scholarship Online Form 2022.. All eligible students can apply online for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme from the official website scholarship.up.gov.in.
UP Scholarship Registration Form
|Scholarship Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship & Post Metric Scholarship|
|Department Name||Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Minority Students of Uttar Pradesh|
What is UP Pre Matric Scholarship & Post Metric Scholarship?
The Government of Uttar Pradesh, Social Welfare Department has decided to fill Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship & Post Metric Scholarship for the academic session 2023-22. According to the Government of Uttar Pradesh, students can fill up UP Scholarship Online Form 2022 from July/August 2022. UP students who are in class 9th to 10th can apply for the pre-matric scholarship and the students who are in 11th, 12th, Graduation, Ph.D. can apply for the post-matric scholarship.
UP Scholarship Pre-Matric Schedule
The schedule for the UP pre-matric scholarship is given below –
|Online registration starts||02nd July 2022|
|Online registration ends||07th October 2022|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of filled in application form along with necessary documents to the institution||15th October 2022|
|Timeline for correction||November 2022|
UP Scholarship Post-Matric Schedule
The schedule for the UP post-matric scholarship is given below –
|Online registration starts||08th July 2022|
|Online registration ends||07th November 2022|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of filled in application form along with necessary documents to the institution||11th November 2022|
|Timeline for correction||December 2022|
UP Scholarship Required Documents
- Last Year Exam MarkSheet
- Income Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates who are in class 9th to 10th are eligible for pre-matric scholarship
- Candidates who are in class 11th, 12th, Graduation, Ph.D. are eligible for the post-matric scholarship.
- The annual family income of the students should not be more than INR 1,00,000.
- Applicants must belong to a minority category.
Benefits of UP Scholarship
- Financial assistance will be given to the poor students under this scheme.
- Applicants of any caste category like General, OBC, SC, ST etc can avail the benefits.
- All the economically weaker sections of society can avail the benefits of this scheme.
- All the students from class 9th to post-graduation can take benefit from this scholarship.
How to Apply UP Scholarship Registration 2023?
- First, visit the official website of UP Scholarship i.e. scholarship.up.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will see the registration link, select the scheme type & click on it.
- Now enter your details such as the mobile number, dob, and email id.
- Now login with your mobile number and date of birth.
- After login, you can fill in the application form.
- Now upload the scanned copies of the image and signature under 10kb to 20kb.
- Upload the supporting documents and click on submit application button.
- 0522-2288861, 0522-2286199
- 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare)
- 18001805229 (Minority Welfare)