UPPSC Mines Inspector Syllabus 2022 | UPPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern | Mines Inspector | Download UPPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern (PDF) @uppsc.up.in
UPPSC Mines Inspector Syllabus 2022: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced recruitment notification in May 2022 to conduct Preliminary & Main Examination for Mines Inspector Post. The online registration process has been started. Applicants who want to prepare for Mines Inspector Examination are advised to visit the official site i.e www.uppsc.up.in for Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
To crack the Examination, candidates must know the UPPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022. The total duration of this test is 120 minutes. Each questions carries 2 marks. Selection will be done Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination & Interview. In this article we will share with you UPPSC Mines Inspector Syllabus 2022.
UPPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022
|Post Name||Mines Inspector|
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Exam Level||Preliminary & Main Examination|
Mines Inspector Preliminary Exam Pattern
UPPSC Mines Inspector Mains Exam Pattern
|General Hindi||150 marks|
|General Studies I||200 marks|
|General Studies II||200 marks|
|General Studies III||200 marks|
|General Studies IV||200 marks|
|Optional Subject – Paper 1||200 marks|
|Optional Subject – Paper 2||200 marks|
UPPSC Mines Inspector Syllabus 2022
a. General Study Syllabus
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
- World Geography & Indian Geography & Natural resources of India.
- Current National and International Important events.
- Logic & Reasoning based on General Intelligence.
- General Science (high School)
- History of India
- Elementary Mathematics up to 8th level:- Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
- Specific knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
UPPSC Mining Engineering Syllabus
a. Geology and Economic Geology
- Economic geology
- Physical Geology
b. Mine Surveying
- Computation of area and volume.
- Underground surveying principles.
- Levelling instrumentation and techniques
- Principles of surveying.
- Distance measurement techniques.
- Chain surveying.
c. Mining Technology Syllabus
- Methods of mining of coal and metalliferous deposits.
- Roof support- Types and techniques, systematic support rules.
- Mine lighting-Cap lamp, lamp room, electric lamps, mine lighting techniques.
- Modes of entry to surface and underground mines.
- Shaft sinking- methods, shaft lining.
- Drilling and blasting-Drilling techniques, cut holes, explosives, detonators, blasting practices, blasting accessories, misfire and its handling.
d. Transport and Machinery
- Transportation systems in opencast and underground mines.
- Mine pumps.
- Opencast and underground mines machineries-characteristic features and applicability.
e. Heat and Humidity
- Dry-bulb and wet-bulb temperatures (DBT and WBT).
- Effect of heat and humidity.
- Effect of air velocity.
- Sources of heat in underground mines.
- Terminologies related to humidity.
f. Mine Rescue and Recovery
- Rescue rules.
- Mine recovery-Procedure.
- Mine rescue-Apparatus and operation.
g. Mine Legislation and Safety
- Workmen’s Compensation Act.
- Mine safety-Accidents in mines and their prevention.
- Occupational diseases.
- Mines Act
- Mines Rules
- Coal Mines Regulations
How to Download UPPSC Mines Inspector Syllabus 2022?
- Visit the official site i.e www.uppsc.up.in.
- Check notification for Mines Inspector 2022.
- The notification mentions the syllabus, examination pattern
- Download the pdf file and prepare for the examination.