WBPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2022 | PSC Lab Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern | Download Preliminary Screening Test Syllabus (PDF) @www.wbpsc.gov.in
WBPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2022: West Bengal Public Service Commission has announced recruitment notification in July 2022 to conduct Preliminary Screening Test at various centers for Laboratory Assistant Post. The online registration process has been started. Applicants who want to prepare for Preliminary Screening Test are advised to visit the official site i.e www.wbpsc.gov.in for Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
To crack the Preliminary Screening Test, candidates must know the PSC Lab Assistant and Exam Pattern 2022. The written examination will be conducted for 100 marks and it contains 100 questions. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/ interview. Selected candidates will be appointed anywhere in West Bengal.
WBPSC Syllabus 2022
|Exam Name||Preliminary Screening Test|
|Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Laboratory Assistant|
|Exam Date||24th July 2022|
WBPSC Lab Assistant Exam Pattern
|Subject||No Of Question||Marks|
|Biology, Physics, Chemistry||200||200|
WBPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2022
1. General Knowledge (GK)
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Economy.
- Basic GK.
- Basic Computer.
- Indian Culture.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Current Affairs
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian History.
- Inventions in the World.
- Environmental Studies.
- General characters of Algae, Fungi, Lichens, Bryophyta, Pteridophyta, Gymnosperms, and Angiosperms.
- Plant Physiology:
- Plant Anatomy
- Morphology of Angiosperms:
- Economic Importance of Plants.
- Dynamics of Rigid Body
- Electric Current
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Fundamental particles of an atom (electron, proton, neuron)
- Rutherford’s nuclear model
- Quantum Nos.
- Solute, Solvent, Solution
- The concentration of solutions (Molarity, Normality, Formality, Molality, Mole fraction, Weight percent)
- Types of solutions (Gas solutions, Liquid solutions, Solid solutions)
- Raoult’s law
- Ideal & Non- ideal solutions
- Colligative properties of solutions
- Pauli’s exclusion principle
- Aufbau principle
- Types of orbital ( s, p, d, f), the shape of orbital
- Modern periodic table
- Variation in atomic properties (Size, ionization potential, Electron affinity, Electronegativity)
How to Download WBPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2022?
- Visit the official site i.e www.wbpsc.gov.in.
- Check notification for Laboratory Assistant 2022.
- The notification mentions the syllabus, examination pattern
- Download the pdf file and prepare for the examination.