West Bengal Marriage Registration 2022 | Marriage Registration Documents & Application Procedure | WB Marriage Registration Apply @https://rgmwb.gov.in/
West Bengal Marriage Registration 2022: The Government of West Bengal, Law Department Register General of Marriages has issued a notification regarding Marriage Registration Certificates to the newly wedded couple. All the couples can apply for registration under “The Hindu Marriage Act 1955”, “The Special Marriage Act 1954”, “The Indian Christen Marriage Act 1872”, and “The Parsi Marriage & Divorce Act 1936”.
For marriage registration, couples can visit the official website of the government of West Bengal i.e. rgmwb.gov.in. Today in this post we will share a brief information on West Bengal online marriage registration process, eligibility, important documents, etc. If you desired to apply for the marriage registration, then read the full article and collect the information.
WB Marriage Registration 2022
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Marriage Registration|
|Organization||Law Department Register General of Marriages|
|Issued to||Wedded Couples|
|Beneficiary||Resident of West Bengal|
West Bengal Marriage Registration Act
Law Department Register General of Marriages has issued Marriage Registration Certificates to the newly wedded couples of West Bengal. Couples can apply for registration under “The Hindu Marriage Act 1955”, “The Special Marriage Act 1954”, “The Indian Christen Marriage Act 1872”, and “The Parsi Marriage & Divorce Act 1936”. The Hindu Marriage Act is applicable to the Hindu community people, The Indian Christen Marriage Act is applicable to the Christian community, The Parsi Marriage & Divorce Act is applicable to the Parsi community people & The Special Marriage Act is applicable to other’s people.
WB Marriage Registration Eligibility
There is some eligibility criteria in order to apply for West Bengal Marriage Registration Certificates. The criteria are –
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state West Bengal.
- The bride must be over 18 years of age and the groom must be over 21 years of age.
- Neither party should have more than one wife during marriage.
- Those who are suffering from insanity are not eligible for marriage ceremony.
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Present Address Proof
- Copy of invitation Card
- Permanent Address Proof
- Photograph of Bride and Groom
- Signature of Bride and Groom
How to Apply For West Bengal Marriage Registration?
- Visit the official website i.e. http://rgmwb.gov.in/.
- On the hompage, click on the “Register Your Marriage“ link.
- A new page will open in front of you, click on apply online.
- Now select the act under which you want to apply.
- Enter your details such as name, father’s name, date of birth, etc.
- Fill up the marriage registration form.
- Finally, submit the registration form and take a print copy.
- Phone number- 033-22259398
- FAX- 033-22259308
- Email ID- email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website- http://rgmwb.gov.in/